Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fight Club

Today was one of those days. You know, the kind of day where you wake up and think, SHIT, things have been pretty great for a few weeks now………………what can I do to mess it up.

Now, I don’t like to think of myself as destructive, self-sabotaging, pain in the ass.

But, I honestly CAN’T help myself sometimes.

My husband calls it crazy.

My girlfriends call it feisty.

My parents call it impolite

I, I call it Brave.

I think it takes balls to say- Hey life isn’t perfect and neither are we, so lets start a fight!

Lets get down and dirty, empty out all that’s been bottled up, spilling over the brim and smash it against the nearest hard object.

Afterwards, I feel clean. I am flooded by the kind of honesty that only anger can bring. I feel like we start again, and realer, freer, more fragile but like clear glass.

I know your thinking, poor guy, poor Hubby.

Make-up sex.

1 comment: